[vc_row el_position=”first”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first”]
- By Mac
Is it to early for a Mock Draft for next year? Of course not! It’s frankly never to early. Next years draft class shows allot of interesting prospects, should be fun to watch people rise and fall as next April starts to approach.
I have done a complete random order, I always think it’s fun. I will obviously make assumptions. If a team is really good but ends up picking #1, then obviously there were injuries. Who had the Colts picking #1 this early? No one, then Peyton Manning got hurt for the entire season and they were the #1 pick. Who had Arizona in the Super Bowl? Point is we don’t know, and rather than try to predict, i’m going to create random future… so lets see what developed!
Also, i know picks have been traded, but i’m not going to worry about that now… I’ll start with that when teams are actually starting to fall into some order.
Random draft order: Lets get to my first mock!
[/vc_column_text] [vc_raw_html el_position=”last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position=”last”] [vc_column width=”5/6″] [vc_column_text el_position=”first”]
1. Buffalo Bills – Jadeveon Clowney – DE – South Carolina
Wow, awful season, but they don’t give up on Manuel yet…
2. Arizona Cardinals – Teddy Bridgewater – QB – Louisville
Arizona is picking second, they have to get a new QB.
3. Baltimore Ravens – Anthony Barr – OLB – UCLA
Not a good season for the Ravens, but they land a new defensive leader.
4. Oakland Raiders – Tajh Boyd – QB – Clemson
A bit early, but we’ve seen QB’s go early. If their picking 4, new QB.
5. New York Giants – Cyrus Kouandjio – OT – Alabama
If the Gmen are this low then their Oline failed them.
6. Carolina Panthers – Marqise Lee – WR – USC
Give Cam a new weapon.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Johnny Manziel – QB – Texas A&M
Well, top 10 again, have to give them a new QB.
8. Kansas City Chiefs – Stephon Tuitt – DE – Notre Dame
A reach, but still a need. I’m betting they stick with Smith another year.
9. Houston Texans – Adrian Hubbard – OLB – Alabama
Wow! The Texans in the top 10, major problems. I think they take strong defensive help here.
10. Dallas Cowboys – Louis Nix III – DT – Notre Dame
The end of Garrett leads to a top 10 pick
11. Tennessee Titans – Bradley Roby – CB – Ohio State
High pick again for the Titans, they grab the best corner.
12. New Orleans Saints – Kyle Van Noy – OLB – BYU
Saints struggled, but get a pass rusher. I’m betting they got out scored.
13. New York Jets – Sammy Watkins – WR – Clemson
They get some weapons for Geno
14. Atlanta Falcons – Austin Seferian-Jenkins – TE – Washington
Poor season for Atlanta leads Gonzalez into retirement.
15. New England Patriots – Loucheiz Purifoy – CB – Florida
Patriots take an athletic monster will also help on returns.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_raw_html] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [vc_column_text]
16. Denver Broncos – C.J. Mosley – ILB – Alabama
Middle of the road, the Broncos get a leader for that defense.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Ifo Ekpre-Olomu – CB
Bucs now have a pair of corners with Revis
18. Indianapolis Colts – Jake Matthews – OT – Texas A&M
Value, the colts take BPA and protect Luck
19. Seattle Seahawks – Aaron Lynch – DE – South Florida
Youth on that pass rush, Seattle improves their strong defense.
20. Chicago Bears – Taylor Lewan – OT – Michigan
Great value for the Bears, as they seem to always need Oline.
21. Washington Redskins – Antonio Richardson – OT – Tennessee
Could go a lot of ways, but protect RG3 is the right move.
22. Cleveland Browns – Timmy Jernigan – DT – Florida State
wow, the Browns had a nice season! They continue to build the defense
23. St. Louis Rams – Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix – S – Alabama
Solid season lands them the safety they need.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Anthony Johnson – DT – LSU
Rebuilding that defense with youth.
25. San Diego Chargers – D’Anthony Thomas – RB – Oregon
Bounce back year for Rivers, give him a new Sproles.
26. Detroit Lions – Cameron Erving – OT – Florida State
Lions have a nice season, grab some depth for the oline.
27. San Francisco 49ers – Aaron Colvin – CB – Oklahoma
A small reach, but Cornerback is probably the reason they aren’t picking 32nd.
28. Philadelphia Eagles – Daniel McCullers – DT – Tennessee
Wow, eagles have a great season, they thought about Floyd at #4
29. Cincinnati Bengals – Ryan Shazier – OLB – Ohio State
Bengals loose the AFC Championship, and then fix their linebacker problems
30. Minnesota Vikings – Brandon Coleman – WR – Rutgers
Ponder becomes a stud! They give him more weapons after losing the NFC Championship
31. Miami Dolphins – David Yankey – OT – Stanford
Ahh! Lost the Superbowl (Go Phinz) Obviously Martin excelled at LT, so Yankey can play RT like they did in college.
32. Green Bay Packers – Mike Evans – WR – Texas A&M
Eddie Lacy runs all day, the Packers return to glory! Mike Evans will help the keep the packers stocked at WR.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_raw_html el_position=”last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [vc_column width=”1/6″] [vc_raw_html el_position=”first last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]