So let’s break down my big board…. I’m going to sort them by position and then place a ‘projected round’ grade…. I’m not going to do kickers or punters, cause… well who cares. Today lets go with the Corners!
Overall a strong corner class, Claiborne, Kirkpatrick and Jenkins could all be shutdown corners, and there is depth for the next 3 rounds of potential starting corners.
1. Morris Claiborne – CB – LSU (Top 10) – I don’t think he’s Peterson, but he’s still awesome. He could still break the top 5, and has on many other boards!
2. Dre Kirkpatrick – CB – Alabama (Top 20) - He’s fallen on many boards, but he’s still an elite talent. He’s a complete player.
3. Janoris Jenkins – CB – North Alabama (Top 20) - Maybe the most gifted corner in the draft, will he develop?
4. Alfonzo Dennard – CB – Nebraska (2nd Round) - Man he’s fallen fast, but he doesn’t have top end talent but is a gritty player.
5. Josh Robinson – CB – Central Florida (2nd Round) - It gets tricky here, as there are many corners who could take this spot, but after the combine Robinson gets the nod.