I know what your thinking… isn’t it a little early to be doing a 2013 draft? The answer is simple…. NEVER! So with this new years mock, I figured I’d randomize the order. This order is complete random, and with this order I will make some assumptions…. so lets get to it.
1. New York Jets: Matt Barkley – QB – USC
Well if the Jets are picking first, then obviously Sanchez and Tebow failed big time. Rex Ryan lost his locker room and now they have to start over.
2. Denver Broncos: Tyler Bray – QB – Tennessee
Obviously Peyton didn’t stay healthy here, and if that’s the case a late second round pick on Brock shouldn’t stop Elway from drafting a blue chip.
3. Cleveland Browns: Marquess Wilson – WR – Washington State
I don’t like the Weeden pick at 22, but they have to give him some weapons.
4. Cincinnati Bengals: Sam Montgomery – DE/OLB – LSU
Sophomore slump must have hit Cincy, an elite pass rusher would help
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Landry Jones – QB – Oklahoma
Picking 5, the Chiefs replace Cassel.
6. Tennessee Titans: Jonathon Hankins – NT – Ohio State
Rebuilding that young d-line
7. Atlanta Falcons: D.J. Fluker – OT – Alabama
Offensive line will have to be upgraded.
8. Green Bay Packers: Jarvis Jones – DE/OLB – Georgia
How the mighty have fallen
9. Oakland Raiders: Tyler Wilson – QB – Arkansas
Pick 9 means a new franchise QB
10. Jacksonville Jaguars: Robert Woods – WR – USC
Offensive weapons, Wide outs in round 1 back to back years! Gabbert must be thrilled
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: David Amerson – CB – NC State
Corners are still a need
12. Detroit Lions: Manti Teo – ILB – Notre Dame
Leader of their Defense.
13. Dallas Cowboys: Barkevious Mingo – DE/OLB – LSU
Still a need, and picking 13 they need passrush.
14. New England Patriots: Kawann Short – DT – Purdue
Still rebuilding that Defense.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Jake Mathews – OT – Texas A&M
16. Chicago Bears: Chris Faulk – OT – LSU
17. San Francisco 49ers: Tyrann Mathieu – CB – LSU
Brandon Flowers 2.0? Depth for San Fran
18. Miami Dolphins: Keenan Allen – WR – California
Offensive weapons in demand
19. Seattle Seahawks: Jelani Jenkins – OLB – Florida
More Linebacker help
20. New York Giants: Star Lotulelei – NT – Utah
Interior Defensive help
21. Houston Texans: Chris Faulk – OT – LSU
Right tackle Winston
22. St. Louis Rams: Xavier Rhodes – CB – Florida State
Their in need of DB help.
23. New Orleans Saints: C.J. Mosley – ILB – Alabama
Vilma is gone for a year….
24. Baltimore Ravens: Barrett Jones – G/C – Alabama
Birk is still old
25. San Diego Chargers: Demarcus Milliner – CB – Alabama
Jammer is old
26. Philadelphia Eagles: Ricky Wagner – OT – Wisconsin
Always a linemen
27. St. Louis Rams from Was: Tyler Eifert – TE – Notre Dame
Someone for Bradford to throw too
28. Minnesota Vikings: Johnathan Banks – CB – Mississippi State
Ponder and that offense must have taken a step forward
29. Buffalo Bills: T.J. McDonald – S – USC
Looks like Mario Williams created a dominate Buffalo defense
30. Carolina Panthers: Sharrif Floyd – DT – Florida
Just missed the superbowl!
31. Arizona Cardinals: Oday Aboushi – OT – Virginia
Superbowl rematch! Some line help
32. Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Lattimore – RB – South Carolina
Superbowl champs! – rebuilding that running game.
Keep up to date with all our new articles!
Enter your email address:
[catlist name=recent articles]