[vc_row el_position=”first”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first”]
- By Mac
Is it to early for a Mock Draft for next year? Of course not! It’s frankly never to early. Next years draft class shows allot of interesting prospects, should be fun to watch people rise and fall as next April starts to approach.
I have done a complete random order, I always think it’s fun. I will obviously make assumptions. If a team is really good but ends up picking #1, then obviously there were injuries. Who had the Colts picking #1 this early? No one, then Peyton Manning got hurt for the entire season and they were the #1 pick. Who had Arizona in the Super Bowl? Point is we don’t know, and rather than try to predict, i’m going to create random future… so lets see what developed!
Also, i know picks have been traded, but i’m not going to worry about that now… I’ll start with that when teams are actually starting to fall into some order.
Random draft order: Lets get to my first mock!
[/vc_column_text] [vc_raw_html el_position=”last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row el_position=”last”] [vc_column width=”5/6″] [vc_column_text el_position=”first”]
1. Washington Redskins – Jadeveon Clowney – DE – South Carolina
Obviously RG3 didn’t recover, but they get Clowney!
2. Green Bay Packers – Jake Matthews – OT – Texas A&M
Rodgers must have gotten hurt, so they protect him
3. Jacksonville Jaguars – Teddy Bridgewater – QB – Louisville
Not surprising, they go new QB.
4. Philadelphia Eagles – Johnny Manziel – QB – Texas A&M
So Vick failed again! Time to grab Johnny Football
5. San Diego Chargers – Taylor Lewan – OT – Michigan
Rivers has been beaten up for two years, must have got hurt… maybe protect him?
6. Atlanta Falcons – Anthony Barr – DE/OLB – UCLA
Man all the QB’s must have been hurt, they get some pass rush
7. Denver Broncos – Bradley Roby – CB – Ohio State
I don’t see a new QB yet for Denver, so they prepare for Champs exit.
8. Cleveland Browns – Tajh Boyd – QB – Clemson
If their picking here again, no know what that means.
9. Carolina Panthers – Marqise Lee – WR – USC
Giving Cam a new weapon.
10. Buffalo Bills – Cyrus Kouandjio – OT – Alabama
Manuel didn’t have a strong rookie season, lets get him help.
11. Houston Texans – Loucheiz Purifoy – CB – Florida
Wow, if their picking 11, they might look at a new QB
12. New Orleans Saints – Aaron Lynch – DE – South Florida
Obviously they couldn’t outscore opponents.
13. New York Jets – Austin Seferian-Jenkins – TE – Washington
Young QB needs a reliable Tight End.
14. St. Louis Rams – HaHa Clinton-Dix – S – Alabama
Saftey is a major need, one hopes their #14 pick wasn’t do to Bradford.
15. Arizona Cardinals – James Hurst – OT – North Carolina
Arizona should just always draft online, I feel like every year I give them one.
16. New England Patriots – Sammy Watkins – WR – Clemson
Wow, wheels feel off, Pats might have to let their defense develop.
17. Minnesota Vikings – David Fales – QB – San Jose State
If their picking 17, it’s time to move on from Ponder.
18. Baltimore Ravens – C.J. Mosley – ILB – Alabama
Rebuilding that defense…. not a surprise.
19. Seattle Seahawks – Kyle Van Noy – DE/OLB – BYU
This team underachieved, but more passrush will only help.
20. Oakland Raiders – Stephon Tuitt – DT – Notre Dame
Wow, Flynn surprises! Everyone had them taking Floyd, so give them Tuitt
21. San Francisco 49ers – Aaron Colvin – CB – Oklahoma
Kap must have regressed, to early to worry… some depth at corner would help.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – A.J. Johnson – ILB – Tennessee
No Tight End worth taking yet, so they rebuild the interior of their defense.
23. Dallas Cowboys – Anthony Johnson – DT – LSU
I almost gave them a center, is that mean? This year they take the DT.
24. Miami Dolphins – Louis Nix – DT – Notre Dame
Nice step forward for Miami, Nix to keep the Dline strong.
25. Tennessee Titans – Ifo Ekpre-Olomu – CB – Oregon
Titans make a big move, time to upgrade the secondary.
26. Indianapolis Colts – Adrian Hubbard – DE/OLB – Alabama
Luck has them getting closer, Hubbard will give them some passrush.
27. Kansas City Chiefs – Timmy Jernigan – DT – Florida State
What a season! They could use someone win the line on defense.
28. Detroit Lions – Deshazor Everett – CB – Texas A&M
Lions bounce back! Lets add a corner, something they always need.
29. New York Giants – Justin Gilbert – CB – Oklahoma State
Lost the NFC Championship game, they get some youth at corner.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers – Scott Chrichton – DE/OLB – Oregon State
Lost the AFC Championship game, so they continue to rebuild their defense.
31. Chicago Bears – Calvin Barnett – DT – Oklahoma State
Lost the superbowl, rookie coach did well!
32. Cincinnati Bengals – Trent Murphy – DE/OLB – Stanford
Wow! Andy Dalton becomes this years Joe Flacco!
[/vc_column_text] [vc_raw_html el_position=”last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [vc_column width=”1/6″] [vc_raw_html el_position=”first”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [vc_raw_html el_position=”last”] 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 [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]