- Arizona’s to New England in the Chandler Jones trade
- Philadelphia’s to Los Angeles in the Nick Foles trade
32. Cleveland Browns: Will Fuller – WR – Notre Dame
New QB, some new weapons
33. Tennessee Titans: Vonne Bell – S – Ohio State
Bell can be a safety, and fill in as a 3rd CB
34. Dallas Cowboys: Derrick Henry – RB – Alabama
A big starting tail back!
35. San Diego Chargers: Ryan Kelly – C – Alabama
Trying to keep Rivers alive.
36. Baltimore Ravens: Germain Ifedi – OT – Texas A&M
Got Dline in first round… now they upgrade their offensive line.
37. San Francisco 49ers: Michael Thomas – WR – Ohio State
Not the best case for San Fran… but a weapon will help.
38: Jacksonville Jaguars: Cody Whitehair – G – Kansas State
Both lines get upgrades early in Jacksonville
39. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Robert Nkemdiche – DL – Ole Miss
Playing with McCloy he may reach his potential
40. New York Giants: Karl Joseph – S – West Virginia
Giants pair up some nice young safties
41. Chicago Bears: Emmanuel Ogbah – DE – Oklahoma State
Bears also upgrade both sides of their line early in the draft.
42. Miami Dolphins: Devonta Booker – RB – Utah
Dolphins get their top two needs early.
43. Los Angeles Rams (From Phi): Hunter Henry – TE – Arkansas
He can block and catch, perfect for a young QB.
44. Oakland Raiders: Vernon Butler – DT – Louisiana Tech
Butler helps continue to build a strong front 7
45. Los Angeles Rams: Tyler Boyd – WR – Pittsburgh
Lynch, Guerly, Austin, Boyd and Henry? This offense is coming along.
46. Detroit Lions: Kenny Clark – DT – UCLA
Rebuilding that defensive line.
47. New Orleans Saints: Jonathan Bullard – DT – Florida
Bullard will kick outside and help their pass rush
48. Indianapolis Colts: Vladal Alexander – G – LSU
Colts need to help that interior offensive line.
49. Buffalo Bills: Kamalei Correa – LB – Boise State
Rex keeps building his defense.
50. Atlanta Falcons: Austin Hooper – TE – Stanford
Atlanta has needed a tight end since Gonzalez
51: New York Jets: Connor Cook – QB – Michigan State
Even if Fitz is resigned, longer term plan needed.
52. Houston Texans: Nick Martin – C – Notre Dame
More of a need than value, but with a new QB you want to protect him.
53. Washington Redskins: Josh Perry – LB – Ohio State
Linebacker in need.
54. Minnesota Vikings: Kyler Fackrell – LB – Utah State
Fackrell may start right away.
55. Cincinnati Bengals: Sheldon Day – DT – Notre Dame
Playing next to Atkins could be huge for Day.
56. Seattle Seahawks: Joshua Garnett – G – Stanford
Wilson was running for his life last season.
57. Green Bay Packers: Su’a Cravens – LB – USC
Diverse player who could play a variety of places.
58. Pittsburgh Steelers: Austin Johnson – DT – Penn State
More defensive help, to keep up with that offense
59. Kansas City Chiefs: Braxton Miller – WR – Ohio State
Give that offense some explosion
60. New England Patriots: Kenneth Dixon – RB – Louisiana Tech
Lewis should be back, but New England could use insurance.
61. New England Patriots (From Ari): Sterling Shepard – WR – Oklahoma
Give Brady more options.
62. Carolina Panthers: Artie Burns – CB – Miami
Replacement for Tilman.
63. Denver Broncos: Deion Jones – LB – LSU
New blood for that defense.
On to round 3!
Don’t forget to listen to our simulated draft…. it’s amazing who gets reached for, and who falls.