So let’s break down my big board…. I’m going to sort them by position and then place a ‘projected round’ grade…. I’m not going to do kickers or punters, cause… well who cares. Today lets go with the Corners!
Overall a strong corner class, Claiborne, Kirkpatrick and Jenkins could all be shutdown corners, and there is depth for the next 3 rounds of potential starting corners.
1. Morris Claiborne – CB – LSU (Top 10) – I don’t think he’s Peterson, but he’s still awesome. He could still break the top 5, and has on many other boards!
2. Dre Kirkpatrick – CB – Alabama (Top 20) - He’s fallen on many boards, but he’s still an elite talent. He’s a complete player.
3. Janoris Jenkins – CB – North Alabama (Top 20) - Maybe the most gifted corner in the draft, will he develop?
4. Alfonzo Dennard – CB – Nebraska (2nd Round) - Man he’s fallen fast, but he doesn’t have top end talent but is a gritty player.
5. Josh Robinson – CB – Central Florida (2nd Round) - It gets tricky here, as there are many corners who could take this spot, but after the combine Robinson gets the nod.
Keep up to date with all our new articles!
Enter your email address: