So let’s break down my big board…. I’m going to sort them by position and then place a ‘projected round’ grade…. I’m not going to do kickers or punters, cause… well who cares. Today lets go with the Wide Outs!
Overall Wide outs could go fast and furious, as Blackmon will go early. The battle has been for #2, Jeffery had it for much of the year, then Wright took it, now it’s Floyd!
1. Justin Blackmon – WR – Oklahoma State (Top 5) – Not a burner, but he’s bigger and should be better than Dez Bryant.
2. Michael Floyd – WR – Notre Dame (Top 20) – A monster combine has vaulted him up to #2.
3. Alshon Jeffery – WR – South Carolina (1st Round) – Looks like a young Hakeem Nicks to me… I’m much higher on him than most.
4. Kendall Wright – WR – Baylor (1st Round) – Suppose to be the fast guy, but a 4.61 at the combine!?
5. Stephen Hill – WR – Georgia Tech (1st – 2nd Round) – A mystery player, big and fast, but didn’t get many chances at the run first Georgia Tech